Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Need YOUR Help!


I was hoping maybe you could pass this along to EVERY SINGLE PERSON that you know?  Please?



I'm a FINALIST in WIBI's Opening Act competition, and I need help with online votes! 

For more info on the competition, visit www.wibi.org/contestants. It's sort-of like a Christian version of American Idol. There were hundreds of auditionees at 8 locations, and it was narrowed down to EIGHT semi-finalists.  Last Saturday night, I was voted into the TOP 4 FINALISTS for the competition by a live audience at our Semi-Final concert with Addison Road.  This is huge!

I need your help! The next step is online voting, beginning April 11th.  In order to NOT be eliminated, I have to have the most votes.  We need to get the word out.  You can vote every day, maybe even multiple times a day.  What I need is for you to pass this along to ANYONE AND EVERYONE you know.  For the next month, a contestant gets voted off every week.  So this starts over EVERY Monday.  All you have to do is visit www.wibi.org/contestants, and click “Vote” by my name (Lexie Montgomery) starting April 11th.  Please help me spread the word.  This is an incredible opportunity!   

To listen to my demo, click “Listen Now!” by my name on the website (www.wibi.org/contestants).  Literally, every vote is incredibly important, and you could help me achieve a dream by performing with bands such as NeedToBreathe, Tenth Avenue North, Remedy Drive, Third Day and more!  I’ll be sending out reminders as time progresses.  Also, you can become a fan on my Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/lexiemusic by clicking “Like” at the top of the page!

I need your help!  Will YOU vote and spread the word?
THANK YOU!!!!!
Lexie :)

In His Love,
Lex <3

No comments:

Post a Comment