Friday, April 22, 2011

Round 2 of Eliminations THIS MORNING!

Well, it's that time again.

Online voting has been going on all week at www.wibi.org/contestants, and- this morning- someone is being eliminated from the competition.

Tune in at 90.5 in the Springfield area, 91.1 in the St. Louis area or ONLINE to listen to the elimination, which will take place between 8 and 9 a.m.

Here's my experience from last week.  See if you can count how many times I say the word "nervous" in this video...



I hope to come back to you with some good news after the eliminations!  If it's not good news, however, that's alright.  I've had an awesome ride :)

I'll keep you posted.  Check me out on Facebook/Twitter for immediate news after the elimination at www.facebook.com/lexiemusic and @singlexiesing.

In His Love,
Lex <3

No comments:

Post a Comment