Monday, February 28, 2011

Fear is Stupid.

"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets."

Want to know who said that?  Marilyn Monroe.  I'm not saying that Marilyn Monroe is perfect, by any means, but I think she hit the nail on the head with this one, kids. 

Fear IS stupid.  Why?  Because it's not what God created us to do.  He created us to trust and have faith and believe and hope and persevere.  So, letting our fears get in the way of what God has called us to be and do and live for is- just that- stupid.

I know a lot of people don't like that word.  I wasn't allowed to say it at my house when I was younger.  It's not a very nice word.  But, in this case, I feel it fits perfectly.

How are we supposed to love if we have fear?  I'm refusing to let fear in today.  How about you?

In HIS Love,
Lex <3



 

No comments:

Post a Comment