Thursday, February 10, 2011

And the adventure begins...

Well, here we go!  My first post!

This blog was started to document my journey through Family Friendly WIBI's 2011 Opening Act competition.  I've never had a blog before, so I thought this might be a good time to start one.  Why, you ask?  Well, let me tell you...

I was thinking about what I like to see in an artist.  When I'm browsing the websites of my favorite artists (individuals like Natalie Grant, Franscesca Battistelli, Addison Road and so many more), one of the first things I click on is the "About" section.  I love knowing where an artist comes from, where they've been, and what led them to where they are in the present.  I want to get to know them- and I want it to be personal.  While I am a big fan of professional PR, I also like getting down to the nitty-gritty.

So, I guess the purpose of this blog is to help you get to know the real Lexie.  The Lexie that is goofy and outgoing and loud.  I want you to get a look into my life.

So, thanks for taking the time to stop by.  I'm so looking forward to this adventure!  Thank you so much for traveling this road with me!

Check back soon for more entries :)

In HIS Love,
Lexie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment