Thursday, May 5, 2011

Video from AgapeFest 2011

How about a little video footage that my dad was able to catch at AgapeFest 2011? 
You'll notice my mom loses her phone, and my dad gives it back to her somewhere in the middle.  Apparently, she was pretty excited.  :)

Also, keep in mind that this is festival sound, so it is going to sound differently than it would've had we been performing indoors. 

AgapeFest was such an amazing experience for me, and I'm so grateful that God blessed me with the opportunity!

Woohoo!


In His Love,
Lex <3

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It was REALLY windy there! The sound is great, but it keeps rising and dropping because of the wind hitting the mic on the phone! The sound guys must've been bouncin' around that day, trying to keep things tweaked just right. LOL! Still SO excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lexie!!!! Long time no see. It is amazing to see the way God keeps bringing bigger and better things your way. :) AWESOME! I have been following you through the radio and the WIBI site. Since I am not a facebooker, I lost communication with you. I was so excited to see you are keeping a blog. I thought it so funny that you have the same layout as I. Haha! Anyway... Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete